Customers created in the Decisiv SRM can be used to create a customer record in Karmak Fusion. The customer created in Karmak Fusion will be assumed as a Cash customer.
Enable Customer Creations
To enable this feature, you need to ensure the endpoints for Customer Create are set up on the External Interfaces.
NOTE: You must have Manager permissions or greater for a location to enable this feature for that location.
To enable Customer Creation:
- From the Portal, select your location.
- From the top menu bar, select ADMIN.
- At the top of the Administrative Tools list, select Customize Your Database.
- At the top of the Dealership Profile list, select Location Information.
- Select the External Interfaces tab.
- Make sure to add the endpoints as per what is provided to you by Karmak in the Customer Sync URL.
- Select Manage EndPoints and insert the endpoints provided.
NOTE: If you do not have access to this section please check with your dealer Admin or Decisiv Support to confirm the setup.
- Set the Customer Sync Behavior to ONLY SYNC WHEN DMS ID IS NOT PROVIDE.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save External Interfaces.
Once enabled, any time you create a customer, the system will create a customer record for that same customer in Karmak Fusion.
To create a customer in Karmak Fusion from a customer in Decisiv SRM:
- Follow the steps outlined in Manage Customers
- During creation, leave the Customer # blank.
When you click CREATE, the integration will create the customer in Karmak Fusion, retrieve the Customer Number from Karmak Fusion, and populate it on the customer record for Decisiv SRM.