The Search page is where you can search for:
To access the Search page, open your location from the Portal, and click Search in the top menu bar.
Search by Asset
Within the ASSET search, you can search by asset Unit, License plate number, Chassis ID, Serial, or VIN.
To search by asset:
- In the ASSET section, select UNIT, LICENSE, CHASSIS ID, SERIAL, or VIN from the dropdown menu, enter the number or alphanumeric code in the search field, and click SEARCH.
NOTE: For SERIAL, enter the last 6 or last 8 digits of the VIN.
Any results will be returned in the Vehicles section.
- Clicking the Serial will take you to the asset.
- Clicking the Active Cases will take you to the Active Cases list for the asset.
- Clicking the Depot will take you to the customer.
- Clicking the Details arrow will display service locations with related cases for the asset.
- Clicking the [request] button will allow you to create a service request for the asset.
If the asset does not show up by searching for the unit number, try the SERIAL or VIN as the asset may not have a unit number applied.
Search by Cases
Within the CASES section, you can search by customer Case ID, Repair Order Number, or Tag number.
To search by case:
- Select CASE ID, REPAIR ORDER NUMBER, or TAG NUMBER from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the ID, repair, or tag number in the search field, and click SEARCH.
If the search you entered exists in the application exactly as you entered, the related case will open to the Editing Case page directly.
If the number you entered partially matches cases in the system, a list of results will display.
- Clicking the Case ID, Repair Order Number, or Created Date will take you to the case.
- Clicking the Tag Number will take you to the asset.
If your search does not result in any cases for your location, a blue message will display saying to search again.
Search by Parts
Within the PARTS section, you can search by Part Number or Part Name. The part numbers or part names must have appeared in a previous case for results to be returned.
To search by part:
- Select PART NUMBER or PART NAME from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the number or name, and click SEARCH.
Any results will be returned in the Parts section.
- Clicking the Case # will take you to the case.
- Clicking the Unit # or Serial # will take you to the asset.
- Clicking the Part # or Part Name will take you to the operation for the case.
To learn more about searching for cases by parts, watch this video:
Search by Operations/VMRS
You can search for Labor Operations or VMRS codes themselves. Any results for labor operations/VMRS codes that were used on past cases will be displayed within the VMRS section.
To search by operation or VMRS:
- Select LABOR OPERATION or VMRS CODE from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the operation or code in the search field, and click SEARCH.
To learn more about searching for cases, watch this video: