The CHECK-IN button allows you to quickly check a unit in and automatically post the case to the fleet’s customer portal.
To check-in a case:
- Open your location from the Portal.
- In the top menu bar, click Cases.
- From the All Cases page, click the related case number.
- On the Editing Case page, click CHECK-IN.
- On the Choose Notification Recipients modal, select recipients from the list.
- Enter the Arrived At time.
- Enter your notes.
- To enter a previously saved response, click SELECT A SAVED RESPONSE and select a response from the dropdown menu.
- To create a new saved response, enter notes in the field and click NEW. You will then be able to select that response from the dropdown menu.
- To delete an old response from the saved response dropdown menu, click on the response in the SELECT A SAVED RESPONSE dropdown menu and then click DELETE.
- Enter the first follow up time for the case. NOTE: If not entered, the current time and date will automatically populate.
- Click OK.
An acknowledgment message along with a date and time stamp will be captured in the Conversation section of the case.
The repair status will update to Checked In, and the follow-up time will be created for a certain number of hours (determined by your system admin) after you clicked CHECK-IN. A message will display telling you how many hours was added to create the follow-up time.
You can also use the Case Status dropdown on the All Cases screen to quickly change the status of a case.
To learn more about changing the status of a case, watch this video: