The Asset Info section is on the Editing Case page and shows current asset information, such as mileage and engine type.
To edit the mileage and engine type for an asset:
- From the Portal, select your location.
- From the menu bar, click Cases.
- Click on your selected case number to open the Editing Case page.
- Scroll down to the Asset Info section.
- To open the asset for editing, click the Asset name.
NOTE: If you see the following symbol to the right of the Asset name, the asset has related assets linked to it. You can edit these from the Edit Asset page as well.
- To enter mileage, enter the number in the Mileage field, select the unit of measurement from the dropdown next to it, and click SAVE.
NOTE: If you see the following symbol to the right of the SAVE button, the mileage has not yet been updated for the asset on the current case.
- To enter the engine hours, enter the number of hours in the Engine field, and click SAVE.
A green checkmark will display each time you save the Mileage or Engine values.