You can upload files to a case using the Attachments section of the Editing Case screen.
By adding pictures of failed parts, dyno reports, alignment print outs, and final invoices your customer can be completely informed on every case and maintain a complete repair history of the asset. Watch this short video to learn how.
To upload attachments to a case:
- From the All Cases page, select a case.
- From the Editing Case page, click ATTACHMENTS.
- Click CHOOSE FILE and select the desired file from your computer.
- Enter a description in the Description field.
- Click UPLOAD.
NOTE: To set an attachment so that only personnel at the service location can see it, click the box to the left of Internal (private).
Once the attachment uploads, you and others, depending on the Internal setting can view it. As the user who uploaded it, you can also change the visibility of it or delete it
To view the attachment:
- Click the FILENAME.
To change the visibility:
- Click the dropdown under the ACTIONS column and select Internal to keep it within your service location or Customer to allows the customer to see it also.
To delete the attachment:
- Click Delete under the ACTIONS column.