The Saved Response feature is a time-saving tool available throughout multiple screens in the system via the Editing Case page.
It allows you to create a saved response for quick use later in the notes section of the case, the complaint notes, and even the correction field.
Saved Response Locations
You can create and use saved responses in the following places from the Editing Case page:
Quick Action Buttons
Editing Case Notes
Complaint, Cause, and Correction at the Case Level
Create a Saved Response
To create a saved response:
- Go to location via the Editing Case page in which you want to create the response.
- Type the message you wish to save into the Note field, then click NEW.
Once the response is saved, a green checkmark will appear next to the buttons and you will see your newly added response in the dropdown menu.
To use a saved response:
- Go to one the location above in which you want to use a saved response.
- Click SELECT A SAVED RESPONSE to open the list, then select your saved response.
- Click INSERT.
The saved response will be inserted into the Note or Comments section.
To delete a saved response:
- Go to one the location above in which you want to delete the saved response.
- Use the SELECT A SAVED RESPONSE to select your saved response.
- Click DELETE.