Next Release Candidates - Case 7.299
The next release is primarily focused on longer term projects and back-end continuous improvements, to include:
- longer term projects -- bi-directional mobile communications, discoverbility rules, estimate/operations table enhancements, improved OEM data integration, configurable OEM resource links, dealer business system integrations, and support for serial number-based assets (e.g., reefers, APUs, generators, etc.).
- back-end maintenance -- platform upgrades and security hardening.
In addition, we are planning the following enhancement to come out in a future release:
- Improved visibility of Open Cases: In Asset Search Results as well as Show/Edit Asset screens, we are planning to make it easier to see an asset's open cases, both active and inactive, as well as any pending service requests.
Bi-Directional Mobile Communications Launching to All Locations in early 2024!
We have concluded the pilot period that we announced back in June of our new features to support bi-directional mobile communications. We have worked with our OEM partners and dealers they have selected to pilot these new features and get the kinks out, and are now ready to release broadly to their entire dealer networks. These features include:
- better ways to manage customer contacts, including mobile phone only contacts
- the ability for dealers and customers to reply to case notifications and notes via SMS text or a mobile user interface, as well as to send notes to a case
- the ability for dealers and customers to be able to see the current list of cases in the mobile user interface
- the ability for customers to approve estimates at the line item level via the mobile user interface
The documentation for these features is now posted in the Help Center. See the Overview article for a rundown of all the documentation, including a video demo of the new features in action.