Case 7.298 Release Notes
This release was primarily focused on longer term projects and back-end continuous improvements, to include:
- longer term projects -- bi-directional mobile communications, discoverbility rules, estimate/operations table enhancements, improved visibility of open cases, improved OEM data integration, configurable OEM resource links, dealer business system integrations, and support for serial number-based assets (e.g., reefers, APUs, generators, etc.).
- back-end maintenance -- platform upgrades and security hardening.
In addition, we released the following enhancement:
- We fixed an issue with customer names in the platform were being converted into a different letter case (upper or lower) during export to RO. With the fix, the customer names are exported to the DMS in the same letter case as it is stored in the platform.
Bi-Directional Mobile Communications Launching to All Locations in early 2024!
We have concluded the pilot period that we announced back in June of our new features to support bi-directional mobile communications. We have worked with our service network partners and dealers they have selected to pilot these new features and get the kinks out, and are now ready to release broadly to their entire dealer networks. These features include:
- better ways to manage customer contacts, including mobile phone only contacts
- the ability for dealers and customers to reply to case notifications and notes via SMS text or a mobile user interface, as well as to send notes to a case
- the ability for dealers and customers to be able to see the current list of cases in the mobile user interface
- the ability for customers to approve estimates at the line item level via the mobile user interface
The documentation for these features will be posted in the Help Center soon.